Free Tuition / Iowa Last-Dollar Scholarship
Iowa needs people like you fill exciting jobs in growing industries. To help keep Iowa moving forward, you can get free tuition for programs that lead to high-demand jobs and good-paying careers. Earn a one-year or two-year degree and get hired immediately upon graduation - all with free tuition.
- Must apply for all other available financial aid
- Must meet certain financial criteria
- Remain an Iowa resident
- Attend orientation
- Meet and register for courses with an advisor
- Continuously receive a Last-Dollar Scholarship disbursement in each semester/term (summer semester/term is not required)
- Make satisfactory academic progress
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) every year
- Remain continuously enrolled in the required number of hours per semester (summer semester is not required):
- Recent high school graduates, at least six hours
- Adult students, at least six hours
- Students may receive the Last-Dollar Scholarship for up to eight part-time semesters or the full-time equivalent.
Get Free Tuition
To qualify for free tuition, you must complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by July 15.
More on FAFSA
Apply Now Visit Register